Saturday 7 May 2011

Templates - Front Cover

Template 1
Template 2
Template 3
Template 4
Template 5
Template 6
Template 7


I created 7 templates for my front cover, my favourite template is template number 4. I like this template for a number of reasons, one being the colour scheme. I think that the different shades of purple and the white are simple and work nicely together. I also think that the picture and the stories are well seperated. My personal preference is not having too much going on around a front page, I think this because I think it looks too messy, and unorganised - this is probably why template 4 is my favourite.
My least favourite template is number 2 or 3. I do not like these templates because I think that they are too busy, there is too much going on and the colours are a bit all over the place. I also do not like having writing over the main image. 

No comments:

Post a Comment